Sunday, May 9, 2004

Questions for liberals

I want those of you who read my musings and have contact with committed liberals to ask them a few questions.  I really am curious to see the answers. 

1.  Do you believe there is anything about the United States of America that makes it special, different and unique in comparison to the 200+ other nations on the planet?  If so what is it?

2.  Do you believe that militant Islam as a political movement poses a threat to the United States?  If so, how should the United States respond to that threat?  Do you limit that threat to only Al Qaeda?

3.  Do you believe the United Nations, as an organization, protects the interests of the United States?

4.  Why do you believe that a majority of wars and conflicts in the world today involve Muslims, including many that don't involve the United States?

5.  Do you believe that any culture on the planet is superior to any other culture?  If so, which one and why?  If not, why not?

6.  If psychological methods of intimidation could be used to elicit information from captured spies and guerillas that could save American lives, should those methods be used?  If you say no, would the fact that information would not be revealed otherwise change your view in any way?

Please take these questions to liberals you know and those you might talk to on message boards.  I really want to know how they will respond.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will do this, if you promise to come to my rescue.I already know all the answers, but that's another story...

Anonymous said...

I will do this, if you promise to come to my rescue.I already know all the answers, but that's another story...

Anonymous said...

I'd been asking myself the question much like your question Number Four, since hearing of the assassination of the Chechen president.

Anonymous said...


Ok, I'll bite! I'm  looking for your email address. It won't let me post my answer here because it is more than 2000 characters.

Anonymous said...


I'm a liberal who  wants to answer your questions!  But you don't  seem to have an email link on your page. I can't  answer in fewer than 2000 characters. Please advise!